16 Apr 2018 17:33 #1 by beemer
beemer created the topic: F88 Replacement
Watch here boys,

The following user(s) said Thank You: danandria, 22F, DeadMeat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 Apr 2018 18:25 #2 by 17Hornet
17Hornet replied the topic: F88 Replacement
Looks good, sounds weird with that funny tube 'poom poom' sound at each shot, must be a patented enemy alert
sound so we know who shot at us.

I imagine a forward curved grip may have been better than that stubby vertical grip.
After market allows for a lot anyway.

Pity the big guy at the end there had problems with the mag release after 'full auto' fire, must be an anti. :lol:

The TRUTH is out there,
the Aliens think its a great joke on us.
We still believe in Santa, but eat the Easter Bunny

More
16 Apr 2018 21:29 #3 by 22F
22F replied the topic: F88 Replacement
I was able to handle the EF-88 at Land Warfare Conference when it first came out a few years ago.

It’s not too bad. Some really good improvements to the system. Other things that I was scratching my head over, until the engineer in charge explained the reasoning behind it.

Old mate in the video looks like I do in the States - fumbling with magazine changes with an awkward weapon :silly:

Forward!
Where we are, where we belong, where we should be.

More
01 Jun 2018 07:04 #4 by Gunnie
Gunnie replied the topic: F88 Replacement
Got my hands on one at work a couple of months ago. Was never a fan of the removeable barrel so the F-90 system is something I like. We're getting them with a 1-6x ACOG scope which is a sweet bit of kit also. Shot a 7.62 SCAR over in the Ghan a few years back and it had the 1-6x ACOG fitted. Great kit, switching between 1x & 6x was simple and quick and I had no issue landing hits on the 800m targets with the SCAR.

Yet to do the cross over to the P90 but hopefully before the end of the year.

Moderators: fishphillott
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

magnum-voucher-sitewide

Login