× Forum information and how to contact us

shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...

• HERNE
  • HERNE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
14 Mar 2018 04:15 #1 by HERNE
HERNE created the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Paid Member... 'Windrider'.

Would this lucky Member please contact me on how to redeem a $250 credit with Magnum Sports on behalf of us here.

Cheers,

HERNE.

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: 17fireball, fishphillott, Windrider, TheDude, roy cobb, 17Hornet, Mack260rem, patrolit, Skoshi Tiger, FNQBunyip, Curramore

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• roy cobb
  • Away
  • Forum Member
  • Forum Member
More
14 Mar 2018 04:57 #2 by roy cobb
roy cobb replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Well done Windrider

This isn't rocket science guys ... it's more complicated than that, and it has aspects of the Dark Arts, And this smokeless stuff will not last
The following user(s) said Thank You: Windrider

• GD308
  • Away
More
14 Mar 2018 06:27 #3 by GD308
GD308 replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Well done Windrider...

More
14 Mar 2018 07:00 #4 by Phil-Istine
Phil-Istine replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Congrats Windrider, happy shopping

More
14 Mar 2018 10:31 #5 by Windrider
Windrider replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Wow!

Holy moly!

Many thanks to Magnum Sports and shootingaustralia for this very pleasant surprise. :) :) :)

But how did you blokes know it’s my birthday next week?

:lol:

No trees were harmed in the production of this post, but some electrons were greatly inconvenienced.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 17fireball, fishphillott, danandria, 17Hornet

More
14 Mar 2018 10:52 #6 by FNQBunyip
FNQBunyip replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Congratulations , happy shopping windrider.

Cheers

SSAA Q18

More
14 Mar 2018 11:41 #7 by 17Hornet
17Hornet replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Congratulates Windy,

Let us know your shopping list once you have put in your order, throw up some pics when its delivered.

Cheers.

The TRUTH is out there,
the Aliens think its a great joke on us.
We still believe in Santa, but eat the Easter Bunny

• DeadMeat
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Bad Daddy.
More
14 Mar 2018 13:34 #8 by DeadMeat
DeadMeat replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Good on ya. I hope you get something awesome.

Geez they've got cheap VX-3i scopes at the moment. $570 including post!

Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

More
14 Mar 2018 16:24 #9 by Sparta
Sparta replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Congrats windy,
What are you gunna buy?

Go hard or Go home.

More
16 Mar 2018 06:36 #10 by Windrider
Windrider replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Well fellas, this is fun! Like a kid in a candy store. :woohoo:

I never did get around to buying a chronograph, but now that I am getting some old guns shooting again and working up loads a chrony would be very handy indeed. Like this RCBS Ammomaster.

magnumsports.com.au/256/chronographs/rcb...ter-chronograph.html

And at that price it would be a great time to snap one up and all.

Or maybe this. Years ago some mongrel, not a fellow shooter btw, stole my spotting scope. By then I wasn’t shooting competitively so didn’t replace it. But again, now that I’m getting a bit more range time in I really miss it, and this Bushnell Sentry would be just fine for what I need.

magnumsports.com.au/255/674/bushnell/bus...tting-scope-kit.html

Decisions decisions ……..

No trees were harmed in the production of this post, but some electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

More
16 Mar 2018 12:59 - 16 Mar 2018 12:59 #11 by 17Hornet
17Hornet replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...
Jeez Windy, did ya fall out of bed mate, 6am for the last post... I was still thinking of jumping the Mrs if the kids were asleep. :lol: :lol:

Yep kid in a candy store, feels good ?

The TRUTH is out there,
Last Edit: 16 Mar 2018 12:59 by 17Hornet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadMeat

More
16 Mar 2018 15:26 #12 by Windrider

17Hornet wrote: Jeez Windy, did ya fall out of bed mate, 6am for the last post...

I like to shop early before the web site starts to get too busy.

:lol: :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: 17Hornet

More
22 Mar 2018 11:19 #13 by Windrider
Thanks to shootingaustralia.net and Magnum Sports, I can now reliably inform forum members that Smurf guns have a muzzle velocity of around 110 fps, and with a projectile weighing 13.8 gr the muzzle energy is < 1 ft lb.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: GD308, Send-it, danandria, roy cobb, 17Hornet, DeadMeat, FNQBunyip, Sparta

• roy cobb
  • Away
  • Forum Member
  • Forum Member
More
22 Mar 2018 11:38 #14 by roy cobb
roy cobb replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...

Windrider wrote: Thanks to shootingaustralia.net and Magnum Sports, I can now reliably inform forum members that Smurf guns have a muzzle velocity of around 110 fps, and with a projectile weighing 13.8 gr the muzzle energy is < 1 ft lb.

Thanks for the update Windrider I have always wanted to know the BC on a smurf gun as I have been considering one for my safe LOL
And well done with the chronograph
Roy

This isn't rocket science guys ... it's more complicated than that, and it has aspects of the Dark Arts, And this smokeless stuff will not last
The following user(s) said Thank You: 17fireball, Windrider, 17Hornet

More
22 Mar 2018 22:05 #15 by 17Hornet
LOL, Windy I like your sense of humour, its good for the soul.

Now tell me, did you order the smurf gun from Magnum Sports along with the chronograph ?
I need one too for the safe, that muzzle brake looks the business, must soak up that heavy recoil well.

:facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The TRUTH is out there,

More
23 Mar 2018 08:34 #16 by Windrider
Nah Hornet, I already had the Smurf gun so that I can engage the girlfriend’s 6 year old grandson in mortal combat whenever he comes to visit.

But I’ll tell you what, Magnum Sports has the chronies on special for $229 atm, so for anyone planning to buy one now is the time to grab it.

More
23 Mar 2018 19:41 - 23 Mar 2018 19:54 #17 by 17Hornet
You need to be careful.

I might tell "your" girlfriends grandson to dip his nerf darts in black shoe polish.. :whistle:

The TRUTH is out there,
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2018 19:54 by 17Hornet.

• HERNE
  • HERNE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
23 Mar 2018 19:45 #18 by HERNE
HERNE replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets TWENTY FIRST Magnun Sports Voucher Winner is...

17Hornet wrote: girlfriends grandson

:blink: :blink:

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

More
23 Mar 2018 19:54 #19 by 17Hornet
Windy's girlfriends grandson, :lol: :lol:

The TRUTH is out there,

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

magnum-voucher-sitewide

Login