× Forum information and how to contact us

shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.

• DeadMeat
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Bad Daddy.
More
08 Jan 2018 16:45 #261 by DeadMeat
DeadMeat replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.
Anyone else get a feeling of pride seeing the Aussie flag on there? Makes me feel like 'look what our boys can do!'.

Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.
The topic has been locked.
More
09 Jan 2018 00:05 #262 by bern
bern replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.
Looks awesome, and how do i check if my membership is paid up? lol
More
09 Jan 2018 06:15 #263 by 308mate2
308mate2 replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.

bern wrote: Looks awesome, and how do i check if my membership is paid up? lol

shootingaustralia.net

Scroll to the bottom for a visual aid.

Or

Login to PayPal and navigate to reoccurring payments/subscriptions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HERNE
  • HERNE
  • HERNE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
09 Jan 2018 06:35 #264 by HERNE
HERNE replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.

bern wrote: Looks awesome, and how do i check if my membership is paid up? lol

Membership Number: 1517

Current and accounted for.

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"
  • HERNE
  • HERNE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
09 Jan 2018 09:13 - 09 Jan 2018 09:37 #265 by HERNE
HERNE replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.

roy cobb wrote: I knew there was a good reason I purchased a new safe just before Christmas

The new 'Creedmoor' would only get jealous. :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"You've got to go.... Biaaaarch!"

"No wonder he picks me all the time... Your bums much fatter." :P

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last Edit: 09 Jan 2018 09:37 by HERNE.
More
09 Jan 2018 09:59 #266 by Gregt
Gregt replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.
Hi Fellas, I'm glad we have this finished and ready to go out to a lucky member, it's a pretty cool little rifle!

Sorry that it dragged out longer than expected, my wife had a stroke back in March which caused serious damage to her optic nerve and she lost most of her eyesight so that has taken priority over everything else (including time on this forum) since then. She is doing really well now and while her eyesight isn't coming back she is dealing with it very well and we are getting things sorted. 2018 will be a much better year, lots of focus on family and I might even get to shoot a rifle at some stage!

Machine shop-wise I'm pretty flat out making a new security product I designed that has taken off and will hopefully keep me very busy once the security approval is finished. It'll hopefully give me the opportunity to get some new machines up and going once full scale production kicks off which also gives me capacity to make stuff like these stocks a little bit more easily. Unfortunately there's only 168 hours in a week and with 38 gone for my real job plus a bit of sleep you realise how valuable time is.

Someone mentioned putting together something for me to say thanks, please don't worry about that but feel free to make a donation to Vision Australia who do fantastic work for the people who need them. You can donate at http://www.visionaustralia.org/fundraising-and-volunteering/donate/make-a-donation .

Lastly, make sure you thanks Herne, he's the bloke who organises all these giveaways and gets nothing back apart from a bit of satisfaction and all the hassles of running the forum.

Guns don't kill people, Chuck Norris does.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 17fireball, several, NoFerals, fishphillott, Jester308, Windrider, GD308, Pitty, dunmovin, Pilch303, Mini Hulk, danandria, roy cobb, New Stratos, Mack260rem, DeadMeat, patrolit, MSR, magoo, FNQBunyip, Curramore, Clinto86, Sparta, Ernk
More
09 Jan 2018 10:19 #267 by roy cobb
roy cobb replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.

HERNE wrote:

roy cobb wrote: I knew there was a good reason I purchased a new safe just before Christmas

The new 'Creedmoor' would only get jealous. :whistle: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"You've got to go.... Biaaaarch!"

"No wonder he picks me all the time... Your bums much fatter." :P

I think they would look great together :P

This isn't rocket science guys ... it's more complicated than that, and it has aspects of the Dark Arts, And this smokeless stuff will not last
More
09 Jan 2018 15:35 #268 by FNQBunyip
FNQBunyip replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.
Wow, Looks fantastic ..
Thanks to all involved in putting this together.
Someone will have an amazing surprise come Australia day.

There is room in my safe , so I'll be counting down the days as well..

Cheers

SSAA Q18
More
09 Jan 2018 22:53 - 09 Jan 2018 22:54 #269 by Ernk
Ernk replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.
What a gem... Some deserving SOB is going to be very happy on Australia Day :)
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2018 22:54 by Ernk.
More
10 Jan 2018 12:14 #270 by DILLIGARA
DILLIGARA replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.
Lucky I wont win this ugly POS.... hehehe
  • brooksi 2
  • Away
  • Forum Member
  • Forum Member
  • Cystic Fibrosis Sucks
More
11 Jan 2018 07:57 - 11 Jan 2018 07:58 #271 by brooksi 2
brooksi 2 replied the topic: shootingaustralia.nets' New Rifle Prize Draw for 2017.

Gregt wrote: Hi Fellas, I'm glad we have this finished and ready to go out to a lucky member, it's a pretty cool little rifle!

Sorry that it dragged out longer than expected, my wife had a stroke back in March which caused serious damage to her optic nerve and she lost most of her eyesight so that has taken priority over everything else (including time on this forum) since then. She is doing really well now and while her eyesight isn't coming back she is dealing with it very well and we are getting things sorted. 2018 will be a much better year, lots of focus on family and I might even get to shoot a rifle at some stage!

Machine shop-wise I'm pretty flat out making a new security product I designed that has taken off and will hopefully keep me very busy once the security approval is finished. It'll hopefully give me the opportunity to get some new machines up and going once full scale production kicks off which also gives me capacity to make stuff like these stocks a little bit more easily. Unfortunately there's only 168 hours in a week and with 38 gone for my real job plus a bit of sleep you realise how valuable time is.

Someone mentioned putting together something for me to say thanks, please don't worry about that but feel free to make a donation to Vision Australia who do fantastic work for the people who need them. You can donate at http://www.visionaustralia.org/fundraising-and-volunteering/donate/make-a-donation .

Lastly, make sure you thanks Herne, he's the bloke who organises all these giveaways and gets nothing back apart from a bit of satisfaction and all the hassles of running the forum.

Mate all the best to you and your wife, I hope the new year is going to be great for you. With all the things you are doing

Dream as if you'll live forever, live like you'll die today.